Account Operations Data Analyst
- Coordinate and manage the testing, implementation and maintenance of incoming healthcare and insurance eligibility data files with trading partners and clients. Requires excellent follow up and written and oral communication skills, with a focus on the customer experience.
- Oversee and prioritize the establishment and transmission of outgoing EDI eligibility files and connections, ensuring effective coordination between PPI's file vendor and the insurance carriers. Requires understanding of various file layouts, testing procedures, implementation timelines and error/fallout processes.
- Conduct analysis of EDI transmissions and respond to inquiries regarding EDI issues. May be responsible for documentation and reports.
- Compile, organize compare and analyze enrollment, premium and carrier data Identify, investigate and reconcile all discrepencies.
- Produce, maintain and distribute reports, both in a production environment and on an ad hoc basis.
- May assist with COBRA administration, reconciliation, open enrollment, reporting and other needs as required.
- Support and provide backup to other operational resources including case installation and billing & eligibility.
- Develop and maintain relationships that facilitate timely resolution of issues.
- Assist in the development of business requirements for IT development projects.
- While performing ongoing functions identify, develop and document procedural and systematic recommendations to improve efficiency and quality.
- Act as a technical resource and assist in staff training as requested.
- Work with the Director of Account Operations to develop departmental tools and process improvements to improve the reliability of data and the predictability of outcomes.
- Assist with additional needs as required and take on special projects as directed.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top