Account Manager - Personal Lines
- Lake Havasu City, AZ
The Account Manager II will provide clients with expertise in the field of Personal Lines Insurance through a quality of service that maintains a long-term relationship both internally and externally. This Personal Lines team member would maintain and develop existing and new customers through appropriate propositions, ethical sales methods, as a relevant internal liaison, to optimize quality of service, business growth, and customer satisfaction.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Disseminate appropriate needs of client as it relates to Personal Lines Insurance
- Market to carriers to appropriate coverage
- Facilitate requests and needs of Carriers on behalf of clients
- Use independent judgment and discretion placing values and coverages and makes appropriate recommendations to clients with matters of insurance
- Take complete applications, including follow-up for documents required for processing in accordance with agency and carrier policies and procedures
- Set the customers’ expectations and educate them on the entire insurance process
- Follow through on transactions to ensure policies are properly issued
- Meet goals and objectives as agreed, comprehensive reviewed, and subject to modification
- Complete special projects as assigned by management
- Retain and grow assigned book of business, utilizing resources provided on a monthly basis to track and manage your profitability goals
- Support and assist agency producers and account executives
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES:
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Self-confident to make sound independent decisions
- Ability to successfully interact with a variety of people
- Above average knowledge working in Microsoft Office
- Ability to work in and create Excel spreadsheets
- Insurance software required, AMS360 and Applied (EPIC) systems desired
- Above average knowledge to read, analyze and reconcile financial reports.
- Possess good analytical and problem solving skills
- Attention to detail
- May be required to work overtime as necessary
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- High School graduate or general education degree (GED) required, college preferred
- Must have P&C insurance License or working to obtain
- 1-3 years of insurance experience desired but not required
- Previous P&C insurance office experience desired but not required
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION:
- Must have P&C Insurance License or working to obtain
- Professional insurance designation preferred (CIC, CISR, CPCU, etc.) but not required
PHYSICAL DEMAND: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at a desk or computer for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 10 pounds
WORKING CONDITIONS: Climate controlled open office environment.
Back to top