Account Manager II
- Norwich, VT
As an Account Manager you will serve and grow a book of Personal Insurance clients assigned to you by independently executing standard NFP client service deliverables. This includes, but is not limited to:
• Be nimble in your approach in identifying exposures, determining the appropriate solutions to those exposures and advising the customer of why the solutions are the best fit for them.
• Generating revenue growth results by identifying needs for additional lines of coverage, cross selling internally to P&C, Group Benefits and Wealth Management departments and generating referrals for new opportunities.
• Be the lead in maintaining personal, long-term relationships with the clients, insurance carrier representatives and NFP staff.
- Possess and maintain a positive mental attitude, including positive working relationships with clients and agency personnel
- Engage and utilize supporting service support teams per agency guidelines to effectively provide customer service deliverables in a quality and timely manner.
- Professional and prompt customer service including phone, email and walk-in inquiries on new and existing client accounts, including client questions on topics such as coverage, billing, reporting of claims, audits, etc.
- Effectively determine appropriate actions for all account renewals 150-120 days prior to the effective date. Involve Account Executives and/or Producers as necessary.
- Proactively initiate and execute account reviews with clients per agency guidelines and procedures.
- Assist Account Executives/Producers with marketing Carriers for appropriate coverage as needed.
- Facilitate requests and needs of Carriers on behalf of clients.
- Enter client/prospect data into Agency Management System (EPIC).
- Secure and prepare summaries of clients’ historical Loss Data.
- Use online carrier tools to develop quotations.
- Prepare pre-renewal information for client’s review and approval.
- Update client proposals.
Back to top