Account Manager I (NE)
Essential Core Duties and Responsibilities:
- Strong Internet skills, computer skills, and a customer-pleasing personality are required.
- Additional skills include: good listening skills, phone system skills, ability to resolve conflicts, ability to analyze information, and multi-tasking.
- Customer Service, Product Knowledge, Quality Focus, Problem Solving, Market Knowledge, Documentation Skills.
- Attract potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services.
- Open customer accounts by recording account information.
- Maintain customer records by updating account information.
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determine the cause of the problem; select and explain the best solution to solve the problem; expedite correction or adjustment; follow up to ensure resolution.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
- Interact with customers, provide information, respond to inquiries about products and services, handle and resolve endorsements.
- Process new insurance policies, modification to existing policies, obtain information from policyholders to verify the accuracy and completeness of information on claims forms, applications and related documents, and company records.
- Update existing policies and company records to reflect changes requested by policyholders and insurance company representatives.
- Process applications for changes to, reinstatement of, and cancellation of insurance policies.
- Duties include reviewing insurance applications to ensure that all questions have been answered, compiling data on insurance policy changes, changing policy records to conform to insured party's specifications, compiling data on lapsed insurance policies to determine automatic reinstatement according to company policies, canceling insurance policies as requested by agents, and verifying the accuracy of insurance company records.
- Provide exceptional service to insurance clients. Professional, punctual, customer focused, strong computer skills, and excellent communication skills required.
- Reliability in attendance is extremely important.
- Assist in the production of new quality accounts andthe retention of existing accounts.
- Provide prompt, efficient,high-quality service to designated accounts in support of produceractivities and account rounding.
- Determine clients' particular needs and financialsituations by scheduling reviews; determining extent ofcoverage and needs.
- Develop rates from QQwebrater and or Semcat rater and present to the client.
See Inside the Office of NFP
Through a network of 3,800 employees in hundreds of offices across the U.S., Canada, and the U.K, NFP is a leading insurance broker and consultant that provides employee benefits, property & casualty, retirement, and individual private client solutions through its licensed subsidiaries and affiliates. The company’s expansive reach allows its sales producers to access the most highly rated insurers, vendors, and financial institutions in the industry, while locally-based employees tailor solutions to meet clients' diverse needs.
Back to top