Account Manager, Employee Benefits
- Lafayette, CA
This is a full-time position, working within an Account Management team. The Account Manager is responsible for all account activities relating to client benefits programs, while ensuring services are integrated with other business units.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serves as primary contact for client communications and issues
- Supports Producers in the design of client benefit programs
- Manages the implementation, renewal, and claims administration of client benefit programs
- Assists in ensuring that benefit programs meet client needs, comply with legal requirements, and are cost effective
- Functions as a liaison between vendors and clients and advises on eligibility, coverage, and other benefits matters
- Compiles and maintains benefits records and documents
- Manages the workflow to Client Services Administrator
- Ensure all client data is entered and updated within CRM System (Ease, BSwift, NFP360) in a timely manner
- Performs other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS and ABILITIES
- Knowledge of benefits administration, Affordable Care Act, industry trends, carrier products and services
- Ability to express ideas clearly in both written and oral communications
- Critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Exceptional customer service skills and orientation
- Strong computer skills: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Diligent attention to detail
- Team player that contributes to the firm's overall success
- Well organized and has the ability to prioritize and handle multiple tasks efficiently
- Positive, optimistic approach to all people and situations
- Ability to sit at a computer for a long period of time.
- Standing, walking periodically throughout the work day.
- Sitting and communicating with others up to 8 hours per day.
- Climate-controlled office environment.
Back to top