Account Manager - Benefits Administration
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individuals must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Support client and broker administrators of employee-facing benefits enrollment platform
- Cultivate and maintain successful relationships with clients and brokers
- Assist with day to day system-related inquiries
- Research and provide resolutions to questions and issues in a timely fashion
- Develop personalized training to suit client needs
- Lead ongoing meetings with clients and internal team
- Work cohesively with other team members to achieve a successful client experience
- Communicate with clients and team in a pleasant, professional manner with a positive attitude
- Manage client expectations aggressively, anticipating possible issues and communicating turnaround times with conservative delivery dates
- Proactively identify ways to improve client satisfaction
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top