Hiring experienced account managers in the Los Angeles, San Francisco and New York metro areas with various levels of experience focusing primarily on the real estate and hospitality sectors. Responsibilities include supporting Account Executives in servicing existing clients, preparing broking submissions, issuing certificates, preparing allocations and supporting new business opportunities.
Knowledge, Skills and/or Abilities
- Ability to quickly learn business model and value proposition
- Ability to work collaboratively with others
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Must obtain and maintain appropriate licenses
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced and demanding environment
Education and/or Experience:
- Experiencefocusing primarily on the real estate & hospitality sectors
- Proven success selling services and working in a consultative role
- College degree or equivalent experience
At NFP Corp., our solutions and expertise are matched only by our personal commitment to each client's goals. We’re a leading insurance broker and consultant that provides employee benefits, property & casualty, retirement and individual private client solutions through our licensed subsidiaries and affiliates. NFP has more than 4,500 employees and global capabilities. Our expansive reach gives us access to highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions in the industry, while our locally based employees tailor each solution to meet our clients' needs. We’ve become one of the largest insurance brokerage, consulting and wealth management firms by building enduring relationships with our clients and helping them realize their goals. NFP is headquartered in New York, with corporate offices in Austin and Chicago. We also have more than 250+ sales offices across the country.
NFP and You… Better. Together.
Back to top