- Support and coordinate workflows between Service and/or Sales for client and/or prospect needs.
- Communicate with multiple carrier partners regarding quotes, plan revisions, renewal information, benefit clarifications.
- Input carrier quotes into proposal excel template and verify for accuracy.
- Print and bind final proposal once approved by the Producer and/or Account Executive.
- Update and maintain Agency Management System database(s).
- Assist with marketing presentation which may include but not limited to prepare for renewal meeting, prepare for enrollment meetings, and communicate to carriers the necessary changes, File prepared and other necessary tasks.
- Perform your job in such a manner that other employees will consider it a pleasure and privilege to work with you.
- Adhere to client service standards of the department and agency.
- Perform other tasks or projects as needed/assigned.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top