- DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES[i]
- Develops and maintains ongoing relationships with clients. May coordinate/report to Account Executives with responsibility for specific clients.
- Oversees client projects such as implementation of new business, open enrollment process, non-discrimination testing, etc.
- Acts as a resource on benefits and vendor/carrier products and services. May get assistance on subjects from Account Executives.
- Enrolls new employees in benefit plans and provide benefit plan enrollments / changes.
- Process employee status changes to include life events & terminations.
- Support client needs and work with AE on strategies to solve them
- Reviews claims issues and discrepancies and works to resolve them.
- Prepare information for re-occurring client meetings.
- Support the client and vendor with online enrollment system implementation and ongoing services.
- Reviews request for proposals and insurance plan analyses, for understanding or recommended renewal actions.
- Reviews Plan Documents and Summary Plan Descriptions to identify any issues with compliance.
- Conducts annual client compliance audits using NFP portal.
- Provides updates to clients regarding appropriate industry trends and events, including all state and federal regulatory issues.
- Develops relationships with carrier representatives to better understand available products and services in the marketplace.
- Understands alternative funding strategies.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
[i] [i] This is not necessarily an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, skills, duties, requirements, efforts or working conditions associated with the job. While this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the current job, management reserves the right to revise the job or to require that other or different tasks be performed when circumstances change (e.g., emergencies, changes in personnel, workload, rush jobs, or technological developments). There may be physical requirements typical of this position that are not specified in this description.
Back to top