ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Assist Producers and other Account Managers as needed
- Complete Certificates of Insurance
- Process change requests and submit to carrier
- Request Loss Run information from insured and/or carrier
- Process endorsements
- Renewal notifications
- Support Commercial Lines department on an ongoing basis
- Special projects and other duties as assigned
- Operate a variety of standard office machines, including personal computer and a variety of computer software, phone, copier/scanner
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND/OR ABILITIES:
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Self-confident to make sound independent decisions
- Ability to successfully interact with a variety of people
- Customer Service
- Good working knowledge using Microsoft Office
- Strong attention to detail
- May be required to work overtime as necessary
SUPERVISORY RESPONSIBLITIES: [Indicate if there are supervisory duties]
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATION:
- Must have P&C Insurance License or working to obtain
- Professional insurance designation preferred (such as CIC, CISR, CPCU, etc.)
PHYSICAL DEMAND: The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Ability to sit at a desk or computer for long periods of time
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 10 pounds
WORKING CONDITIONS: Climate controlled open office environment.
NOTE: The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top