Account Executive-Personal Lines
- White Plains, NY
NFP P&C Private Client Group is a retail operation for affluent and wealthy individuals and families seeking personal lines products in the United States, part of Europe, and Canada. Headquartered in New York City with fourteen offices across the country, we specialize in insurance ranging from homeowners and auto to specialty lines such as aircraft and watercraft. Private Client Group is a division of NFP Property & Casualty. Our parent company, NFP, is a leader in the delivery of benefits solutions for companies of all sizes in the delivery of life insurance and wealth management solutions.
The Account Executive is a critical member of each office.This position carries a high potential for promotion within the company.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- The primary focus in on the day to day management of existing client programs including group excess and special markets billing.
- This position also works with other team members in providing sales support for the acquisition of new customers including underwriting, pricing and proposal preparation.
- The Account Executive, as part of the team, will attend outside meetings with marketing partners, client groups, and insurance carriers.
- The Account Executive is expected to manage a book of business ($1M in premium) with no difficulty in addition to contributing to the sales effort of the office.
- The Account Executive should have the ability to provide client support, develop a limited number of relationships and work independently on assigned accounts.
- We seek candidates that are highly professional, well respected, self-motivated and high achievers in the industry.
- Current and valid P&C license preferred (or able to obtain within a few months of hire).
- An undergraduate degree is highly preferred.
- Strong verbal skills and precision in the written word are expected.
- Refined interpersonal skills, including those with clients, colleagues and carriers.
- Qualified candidates will have familiarity with our major markets: AIG, Chubb/ACE, Cincinnati and PURE. Periodically, carriers such as Travelers, Progressive, and national flood will be used.
- Comfort with Epic is desired.
- Proficiency in Outlook, Word and Excel.
Back to top