Large Group Account Executive
The Bailey Group in an insurance agency specializing in Insurance, Benefits, Financial Strategies, and Wellness Solutions. This well-established firm has served individuals and groups with insurance needs for over fifty-five years. For over five years, our firm has been identified as one of NE Florida's fastest-growing businesses and over the past several years has been selected as one of NE Florida's Best Places to Work. The Bailey Group is seeking a new addition, who looks to build a career based on reliable and consistent relationships and client rapport.
The Account Executive (AE) position is located in eastern St. Johns County, near St. Augustine Beach. The associate will be responsible for large group clients with over fifty employees. The position reports to the Benefits Manager and is responsible for clients’ on-going satisfaction with The Bailey Group's benefits consultant and advisement services. The AE will perform daily benefits tasks and analytical functions related to the processing and administration for the client’s health & welfare benefits. The ideal candidate will provide customer service, act as a carrier liaison, create and maintain financial reporting on all employee benefit costs, and must have the ability to report to all levels of management.
- Create Proposals, Marketing, and Benefits Communication
- Generate account proposals and RFPs. Secure underwriting offers, respond to detailed vendor questionnaires, and communicate with brokers and enrollment firms
- Negotiate contracts
- Provide open enrollment support, including vendor implementation and employee presentations.
- Process and Fulfill Applications and Enrollments (via paper or on-line)
- Service including Carrier Invoice and Payroll Premium Reconciliation
- Assist with Subscriber Benefits Questions
- Provide ongoing onsite problem resolution assistance in all areas of benefits administration, including vendor management.
- Maintain and monitor ongoing project list. Prioritize and complete action items.
- Analyze and report all data related to medical and ancillary plans.
- Analyze company benefits policies, laws concerning mandatory insurance coverage, data concerning prevailing practices among similar organizations, and legal requirements to establish competitive benefits programs.
- Modify aspects of existing program according to findings, utilizing knowledge of prevailing practices, emerging types of benefits packages, and customary benefits provided to all associates.
- Collaborate with HR Department and Operations to achieve successful implementation of benefits strategies and identification and implementation of benefit process improvements initiative.
- Assist and or manage Special projects or other duties as assigned.
- Minimum of three to five years of benefits experience with emphasis in benefits administration, specifically with health and welfare plans
- Extensive experience with spreadsheet data analysis is required.Intermediate to advanced level MS Excel skills (strong formula and spreadsheet-linking skills)
- Proficiency with using MS Outlook, MS Word, MS PowerPoint, MS Publisher
- Overall working knowledge of benefit plan policies and procedures. Experience with multi-state benefit plans is helpful.
- Working knowledge of COBRA, HIPAA, and ERISA regulations.
- Excellent communication skills (active listening, organized responsiveness, and polished written and oral summarization)
- Licensed Health and Life Agent (if not licensed, the selected associate will be provided the opportunity and requirement to obtain license)
- Bachelors Degree
- including but not limited to accessing files via bending, reaching, pushing, pulling; use of keyboard and other push button devices requiring fine motor repetitive motion skills; communicating with clients, staff and vendors via phone, computer, and face to face contact.
- sitting 80%, ambulating 20%
General Work Environment:
- Ability to work in a small-office setting with occasional travel via personal, employee-owned vehicle.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
April M.Wellness Consultant
April works to identify the wellness needs of NFP employees and client companies, constructing health and welfare strategies and implementing them throughout the life of a partnership.
Back to top