ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: To perform this job successfully, individual must be able to execute each essential duty satisfactorily.
- Day-to- day client servicing including eligibility issues and specific client questions and needs.
- Implementing the Client Service Playbook with high attention to detail and company standards.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with clients and carrier representatives and the Account Management team.
- Act as the subject matter expert in terms of Health & Benefits and vendor/carrier products and services.
- Maintain current knowledge of wellness programs, trends, and offerings that are available to clients. Leverage opportunities to introduce wellness and engage the appropriate subject matter experts and vendors to assist.
- Anticipate client needs and work with the assigned Sales Executive to identify and implement strategies to solve them.
- Prepare annual client renewals, plan marketing and renewal meeting presentations according to company standards.
- Collaborate with analysts, or work independently, to market and analyze insurance plans, negotiate with carriers and recommend renewal actions to the Sales Executive.
- Oversee implementations of new business.
- Prepare employee presentations and attend open enrollment meetings.
- Review Benefit Plan Summaries and carrier source documents for accuracy.
- Keep clients aware of all industry trends and events, including all state and federal regulatory issues and updates. Explain legislative guidelines including COBRA, HIPPA, ERISA, Section 125, ARRA and Health Care Reform to clients; Keep clients aware of updates on all guidelines.
- Ensure all client data is entered into CRM System (SalesForce) in a timely manner and use the account management tools within SalesForce effectively.
- Maintain confidentiality and HIPAA compliance with all client information obtained in the course of work.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top