Account Executive, Corporate Executive Benefits (Disability, Long term Care, Group Life)
- New York, NY
WHO WE ARE:
Lenox Advisors, a wholly owned subsidiary of NFP, is a full-service, multi-faceted financial services firm. Our clients hire us for our commitment to help them achieve long-term financial success.
Responsible for account management and day-to-day interaction with corporate clients: maintaining assigned accounts, acquiring needed materials for enrollments, providing client service and building customer relationships. Participate in census and upload work required for enrollment implementations: excel work, research eligibility, perform benefit calculations, and prep information for upload and/or distribution to enrollment teams. Also works with carriers to provide necessary data, confirm data accuracy and ensure their materials and website are ready for enrollment activity.
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING:
- Acts as the main contact for corporate clients during and after the enrollment process
- Works with corporate clients to secure the data and information necessary to prepare for enrollments.
- Oversees enrollment implementation activities to ensure all census work, uploads and enrollment communications are completed on a timely basis.
- Handles ongoing client service and case administration issues including new hires, terminations, list billing issues, responding to miscellaneous questions and inquiries, etc.
- Initiates the annual re-enrollment process, coordinating timing with the corporate client and the ML sales person on the account.
- Builds client relationships throughout the year with follow up calls, meetings and lunches.
- Census work and uploads as needed
- Can assist in analyzing and preparing census data for enrollments including eligibility analysis, benefit analysis, alerts, RM assignments, and licensing/splits analysis.
- Works with carriers on all phases of enrollment implementations: supplies carriers with required census data, confirms accuracy of eligible population and benefit calculations, and coordinates and QCs enrollment material deliverables from carrier (ie one pagers and apps).
- Creates point of sale materials for each enrollment
- Provides support to RMs & assistants as needed via our weekly team meetings and on case-related issues throughout enrollments.
- Works on special tasks and/or projects as assigned and contributes ideas for improvements in departmental processes, procedures and workflow efficiency.
WHAT WE'RE LOOKING FOR:
- Requires Microsoft Excel, Work and Outlook knowledge and skills
- Effective communicator with peers, management and vendors
- Develops and maintains positive working relationships
- Demonstrates subject matter expertise
- Understands and provides excellent client service
- Listens, anticipates, understands and responds to client needs.
- Effective leadership and people skills
- Well-planned, organized and good time management skills
- Identifies and anticipates problems, develops and executes solutions
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Recognizes and learns from mistakes
- Extremely customer service oriented
- Ethical, dependable, authentic and trustworthy
- Accepts personal accountability
- Team player
- Decision Maker
- Has a positive attitude
- Self-manager and self-motivator
- Knowledge of the DI, LTC and GVUL products, features and benefit calculations
- Knowledge of product administration
- Multi-life implementation and enrollment process
- Multi-life case design, underwriting and offer process
Keywords: data analyst, benefit analyst, disability insurance
Back to top