Account Executive - Commercial Lines
NFP CORPIs the 4th Largest Privately Owned Broker in the United Statesas ranked by “Business Insurance”
Exceptional opportunity available, servicing our elite clientelein our growing Commercial Lines Division!Conveniently located at our beautiful Warrington, PA offices! Come, join our "People First" Culture!
The Account Executive prepares applications, specifications and marketing strategy for new business as well as the renewals of assigned clients with some degree of supervision and approval from the Department VP/Manager and/or AVP/Supervisor. Average premium size will be between $25,000 and $100,000. Total combined premiums approximately $7M with total revenue between $500,000 and $750,000.
Coverage knowledge required includes (but is not limited to) Business Owners Policies, Commercial Package, Mono Line Property, Mono Line Commercial General Liability, Inland Marine, Business Auto, Umbrella, Workers Compensation, Disability & Group Travel Accident.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include (but are not limited to) the following.
- Prepares renewal proposals for presentation to client, as well as new business proposals to be reviewed and approved by Department Manager or Supervisor.
- Responsible for follow up with clients for information such as updated exposures, driver information, reporting forms, signed endorsements and miscellaneous information.
- Directs daily job activities of the Assistant Account Executive or Associate Account Executive.
- Prepares Schedules of insurance.
- Reviews requests for certificates of insurance and decides appropriate action.
- Performs follow up for audits, dividends and retro adjustments.
- Recommends new and additional coverages and obtains quotes.
- May visit clients to review insurance programs or new products.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
•Minimum five (5) years’ experience in a comparable position handling straight insurance products with some knowledge of ancillary coverage
- Experience must include large and middle market accounts
- Broker’s License
- Proficiency in basic Word & Excel skills
•4 year college degree
- CPCU or other professional designation
- Document Management system experience
- Agency Management: Sagitta experience a plus - EPIC experience a big plus!
At NFP Corp., our solutions and expertise are matched only by our personal commitment to each client's goals. We are a leading insurance broker and consultant providing employee benefits, property & casualty, retirement, and individual insurance and wealth management solutions through our licensed subsidiaries and affiliates. Our registered investment advisers and broker-dealers empower independent financial advisors with integrated technology, subject matter expertise and a suite of customized services.
NFP has more than 3,600 employees and global capabilities. Our expansive reach gives us access to highly rated insurers, vendors and financial institutions in the industry, while our locally based employees tailor each solution to meet our clients' needs. We have become one of the largest insurance brokerages, consulting and wealth management firms by building enduring relationships with our clients and helping them realize their goals. NFP is headquartered in New York, with corporate offices in Austin and Chicago. We also have more than 150+ sales offices across the country.
We offer a highly competitive compensation package with exceptional benefits, an outstanding training program, ongoing education and tremendous potential for growth. Our benefits package includes medical insurance, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, long term disability, 401(k) with a match, flexible spending accounts, health savings accounts, long term care, travel accident, employee assistance program, and comprehensive paid time off programs.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Client Services Administrator, Benefits
Graham is responsible for accurately maintaining healthcare benefit information for NFP clients. He enrolls and deletes individual profiles as people come and go, and oversees program marketing.
Back to top