Account Executive Benefits
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Day-to-day client servicing including eligibility issues and specific client questions and needs.
- Develop and maintain ongoing relationships with clients and carrier representatives and the Account Management team.
- Act as the subject matter expert in terms of Health & Benefits and vendor/carrier products and services.
- Prepare annual client renewals, plan marketing and renewal meeting presentations.
- Market and analyze insurance plans, negotiate with carriers and recommend renewal actions.
- Oversee implementations of new business.
- Prepare employee presentations and conduct open enrollment meetings.
- Prepare and present Client Benefits Review, Claim Report Analysis and Pre-Renewal Estimates.
- Review Benefit Plan Summaries and carrier source documents for accuracy.
- Annual projects for clients including coordination and guidance of FSA Non-Discrimination Testing, Health Insurance Reporting, and 5500 filings.
- Keep clients aware of all industry trends and events, including all state and federal regulatory issues and updates. Explain legislative guidelines including COBRA, HIPAA, ERISA, Section 125, ARRA and Health Care Reform to clients; Keep clients aware of updates on all guidelines.
- Work with clients to help build and maintain corporate wellness programs by using internal, healthcare carrier, and/ or third party vendors as resources.
- Ensure all client data is entered into CRM System (SalesForce) in a timely manner.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top