Account Executive Benefits
Summary: The Benefit Executive provides strategic and tactical account management support on an assigned book of business. The ideal candidate is a highly motivated, customer service oriented individual who enjoys working in a team environment and has strong communication and mathematical and skills. Ultimately, the Benefit Executive is responsible for all client needs, coordinating across all solution sets to provide the best level of service for the client.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work directly with the Client Service Team (Consultant and Specialist) to provide exemplary service to our clients.
- Serve as primary liaison between NFP and our client – continuously building and maintaining a successful relationship.
- Responsible for the execution of each client's Strategic Plan. Implement and maintain a service plan with timelines and deliverables.
- Communicate with associates, clients, and carriers in a positive manner. Set an example as a leader in the Department.
- Prepare written correspondence, reports, and analyses as needed.
- Develop a strong understanding of the clients' business, strategic priorities, risk strategies and risk management needs and develops innovative approaches to unique client needs.
- Responsible for maintaining quality in all area of client deliverables.
- Oversee renewals and marketing efforts and take lead role in carrier selection, negotiations and recommendations in union with the Consultant.
- Coordinate with internal resources to prepare, review and finalize drafts of all employee communication pieces (annual presentation, benefit guide, brochure, etc.).
- Ensure that client database is loaded and updated annually for all assigned clients.
- Mentor and assist in appropriate training and development for department team members.
- Develop mutually beneficial relationships with insurance carriers and administrators to generate optimal results for clients (competitive costs, competitive renewals, expedient problem resolution, etc.).
- Design and implement special projects for clients as needed.
- Manage client teams and relationships within teams effectively. Delegate work appropriately and provide strong technical and non-technical leadership.
- Under direction, serve as the primary technical advisor to clients on all group insurance issues.
- Interface effectively and confidently with senior management of clients and/or prospects, representing the insurance company in the highest professional manner.
- Attend appropriate industry functions and participate in relevant industry training. Ensure you develop and maintain an extensive knowledge of insurance coverage and markets.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top