Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Initiates renewal communication with assigned monthly clients.
- Manage the Renewal/Quoting process for assigned monthly client , and responsible for presenting and recommending the plan options.
- Help coordinate the implementation of new plans and/or the continuation of current plans and contract changes for monthly assigned clients.
- Provide SBCs for Open Enrollment. In special circumstances additional communications will be prepared as needed.
- Assist in day‐to‐day client servicing by fielding specific client questions and needs via queue process.
- Understand, interpret and articulate carrier and vendor responses to clients.
- Develop effective relationships with client and carrier contacts.
- Research compliance issues and questions.
- Ensure all client data is entered into CRM System (SalesForce) in a timely manner.
- Additional duties as assigned.
Meet Some of NFP's Employees
Account Manager, Benefits
Kristie is responsible for maintaining great relationships with NFP company clients, answering the questions of current partners, creating proposals for contract renewal and preparing materials for open-enrollment meetings.
Back to top