- Sherman Oaks, CA
The Account Coordinator provides administrative support to our Account Management team as well as excellent customer service to our clients.
- Assist Account Manager by managing daily account activities relating to the renewal process, new employee enrollment process, benefit plan transfer process, status change and reviewing of claims
- Responsible for accurately creating and updating electronic databases and files.
- Follow up on activities with the carrier and/or vendor and client on a regular basis
- Support new participant enrollment and existing participant renewal.
- Coordination of client education seminars and benefit fairs.
- Manage and resolve client issues, requests, problems and issues.
- Develop marketing materials such as newsletters, direct mail pieces and advertising.
- Perform clerical duties as needed for account management, such as filing, photocopying, and correspondence.
Back to top