Video Programming Analyst
The Video Programming Analyst, working closely with the Video Programming team and the Business Intelligence & Optimization team, will be responsible for providing key insights and metrics for video performance across all digital media platforms (web, mobile web, apps, etc) to multiple stakeholders enabling timely and informed business decisions with the goals of increasing video monetization, engagement and fan satisfaction.
Responsibilities will involve assisting with web/mobile/social/video analytics reporting and analyses, media research/benchmarking and working closely with the Video Programming team to understand high-level goals and the content strategies associated with those goals. This will include gaining a deeper understanding of the full process for digital video production, from content ideation to metadata attribution.
The candidate will preferably be a passionate NFL football fan with a good understanding of the game and current NFL Media platforms. The position will report directly to the Director of Video Programming while also working closely with the BIO team.
- Support reporting flow for BIO managers on behalf of NFL Digital Media stakeholders including NFL Now, User Acquisition, Content, Product, Technology, Ad Sales/Sponsorship, Business Development, Clubs, Creative and PR.
- A willingness and capability to gain deep understanding and experience with enterprise analytics tools (e.g. Omniture Suite, ComScore Google Analytics, etc.) and social analytics tools (Twitter, Facebook Insights, Adobe Social etc.), including analytics architecture and integration with other data sources
- Assist with analysis, dissemination and presentation of existing and pro forma trends to senior management and platform stakeholders
- Assist with analysis and benchmarking NFL Digital Media Properties against competitors within the sports vertical
- Work with production and programming staff measure video performance, establish benchmarks, and make data-driven video recommendations
- Research and develop new reporting tools/applications to drive to improved reporting and reduce cost
- Strong understanding of the digital landscape as it pertains to VOD and live-streaming video
- Data driven professional who makes decisions based on empirical evidence and can persuade others to do the same
- Highly analytical person with strong problem-solving skills
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and time management skills
- Results driven; does what it takes to get the job done and naturally goes the extra mile
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced work environment as well as adapt to continually changing priorities and aggressive project timeframes
- Outstanding verbal/written communication, presentation, and organizational skills
- BA/BS is required
- Passionate sports-fan, preferably a football fan
- Passionate about leveraging the power of data
Back to top