Temporary/Seasonal Production Accountant
The Seasonal Production Accountant plays a key role in supporting the NFL Media Production Management Team in payroll cost management and budget reconciliation. The assignment will last 7 months at approximately 40 hours per week. The Seasonal Production Accountant is responsible for maintaining, reconciling, and publishing payroll data, as well as resolving discrepancies in a timely manner utilizing a custom database. This position will communicate and collaborate with Finance and other departments to deliver findings and results in a presentable manner. This position will be reporting to the Manager, Production Accounting.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Review and reconcile payroll reports for studio shows and remote events
- Complete daily and bi-weekly audits of payroll reports to the general ledger
- Resolve show coding assignments and allocation of costs to respective budgets
- Assist in maintenance and organization of internal budget systems and documentation for the Production Management department
- Communicate with various personnel and departments on significant matters relating to show payroll as well as general record maintenance
- Work closely with Finance and department/production managers to ensure accurate maintenance of reporting, and forecasting of production budgets
- Identify potential areas for budgetary risk, as well as opportunity for growth and/or process improvement
- Reconcile production costs; track and research budget variances
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top