Temporary Copywriter/Spanish Translator
As a member of the Marketing team, the copywriter will service all departments across the League in brainstorming, creating, and transforming ideas into words for initiatives, branding projects and social media executions. The copywriter will primarily work with 4 groups across the Marketing Department, handling the following scope:
- Brainstorm naming options for new and rebranded League initiatives, events and programs.
- Write copy for memos and various branding projects
- Write headlines and edit copy for creative projects
- Write headlines and supporting messaging for League events and initiatives
- Write email and social media copy, both creating from scratch and editing copy that others have written.
Additionally, this individual will provide Spanish-language messaging and/or translations across the NFL League office, inclusive of work tied to consumer-facing gameday material and key communications pieces for NFL Events. This work may include both concepting of messaging and translating existing copy written by other departments.
- Familiarity with the game of football is required. The individual does not need to be an avid football fan but a working knowledge of football terms is necessary for efficiency and strength of work.
- Experience writing Marketing copy including program descriptions, brand visions, brand descriptions
- Ability to multi-task and deliver quick turnaround times for projects
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top