Sr. Director, Football Business Operations and Strategy
- Responsible for consistent operations across, and budget compliance, from all departments within FOPs;
- Oversee audits and risk management and compliance across all business units within FOPs;
- Collaborate with NFL's Internal Audit department on risk mitigation;
- Identify opportunities and collaborate interdepartmentally on areas that represent FOPs business goals and interests;
- Partner with senior IT application development colleagues and Football Operations IT Business Relationship Director to provide strong project management and governance processes for the overall project portfolio for Football Operations;
- Facilitate an environment that optimizes the use of NFL IT resources and services to meet the needs of the business;
- Expand key strategic partnerships and create assets (e.g., NCAA, NFLPA, CFL, HBCU, etc.);
- Audit FOPs activities and business operations to ensure alignment with league and departmental business goals and priorities;
- Oversee reporting and monitoring of organizational performance metrics;
- Ensure that all business units within FOPs are within budget;
- Facilitate and promote proactive management by recommending processes and procedures to identify potential crises and eliminate them
- Assess FOPs program and event expenses, as well as explore potential alternative funding for the purpose of financial efficiency and maximizing the use of funds;
- Analyze FOPs systems and processes to ensure proper departmental function and alignment;
- Football Operations game and event duties as assigned by department, to include travel to NFL games (preseason, regular season and playoffs, International Series, Pro Bowl and Super Bowl), NFL combines and other development programs, college All Star games, NFL Draft, and in-season and offseason meetings.
- Other duties, as assigned.
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top