Social Media Graphics Producer
The Digital Media Group is seeking a Social Graphics Producer to help take our digital presence to the next level. The right candidate has a passion for football, social media and story telling, and has a drive to find and learn the newest digital tools and trends. We're looking for someone who can create beautiful, custom social graphics (both static and animated) that will help populate the official NFL social media handles with dynamic and engaging content.
- Select, prioritize, edit, curate, produce and post content of all types (text, video, photo, etc.) for use on NFL Social Media platforms (namely Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Vine, Pinterest, Tumblr, G+, Snapchat) with the goal of maximizing traffic, engagement and growing our audience.
- Demonstrate news and social judgment in editing and when determining what is socially relevant and what is not.
- Have an acute understanding of what it's like to be an NFL fan and an appreciation of the type of content an NFL fan wants to digest and interact with socially.
- Be able to plan not just create specific posts but execute a macro gameplan as a whole.
- Monitor the latest trends in the social and digital universe.
- Ensure that all content is grammatically correct and factually accurate and that the writing style is consistent with NFL.com's editorial and social policies and best practices.
- Edit copy and write posts in a fast-paced, always on-the-fly environment.
- 1-2 years social or editorial experience, preferably in online medium and in the sports industry.
- Strong Photoshop knowledge is a must, video editing skills (After Effects, Premiere, etc) are a major plus
- Must be willing to work early mornings, nights and/or weekends.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills
- Proven NFL knowledge that lends itself to sound news and social-worthy judgment
- Strong computer skills familiarity with electronic communication
Back to top