The NFL Digital Media Group is seeking a part-time SEO specialist who will work with our Editorial, Product and Marketing teams to identify, prioritize, and implement growth opportunities and identify risks in SEO.
- Lead strategy to grow organic search rankings and traffic, including ongoing keyword and event-based research
- Develop and promote best practices and monitoring of content (text, video, photo) to ensure it is SEO optimized
- Study traffic and data to identify and report on actionable insights for SEO opportunities, wins and misses
- Manage editorial relationship with SEO vendor on identifying and reporting factors affecting rankings and/or referral traffic
- Work with Product team to audit and maximize tools for SEO
- Act as hub of SEO communication and monitoring between editorial, product, design, and marketing
- Analyze competitors' strategies and keep abreast of trends and changes in industry
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top