Senior Technical Architect
You’ve successfully delivered challenging and complex projects on-time and on-budget. You know how to work with internal and external team members to build online experiences that scale to millions of consumers. While taking accountability for the technology, you’ve been successful in partnering on other aspects of the project such as product requirements, user experience and operations to deliver a great experience.
- Lead technology for major initiatives, typically involving multiple external and internal teams. Most projects have a strong fan-facing component in addition to internal requirements.
- Develop technical requirements, specifications, architecture diagrams and project plans.
- Lead and/or participate in project meetings, contributing to the overall plan and identifying key milestones, dependencies and risks.
- Perform build vs. buy analysis for projects and individual components, identify potential partners and negotiate deals.
- Manage a portion of the larger technology budget.
- Hold vendors and internal groups accountable for delivering on their commitments.
- Review deliverables for technical quality and completeness.
- Advocate for technical and operational requirements to ensure that products run smoothly after launch.
- Lead and/or participate in retrospectives to continually improve our ability to execute.
- Mentor and educate less experienced or less technical team members.
- Multiple content management systems and related workflows
- Digital video ecosystems (acquisition, encoding, VCMS, ad insertion)
- Leading teams in a globally distributed environment.
- Native mobile and connected TV development
- Project management tools such as Aha! and Jira
- Large-scale consumer-facing infrastructure including CDNs
- Business and technical reporting tools
- Automated testing and continuous integration
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top