Senior Product Manager
As the product lead for our club web division, you will lead the beginning of a web refresh across all 32 NFL Club sites as well as the development of a core publishing platform to support those site refreshes. You will work closely with our club digital teams, internal digital team, & our partners to develop a roadmap & execution plan to update all 32 sites over the next 2 years.
- Define product vision & strategy for the Clubs CMS Project
- Work closely with internal & external stakeholders to identify requirements, define new features, & build out a product roadmap
- Manage & communicate product requirements documentation for the CMS + Website Buildout for 32 Club Sites
- Translate requirements into a roadmap with clear specs & milestones and work closely with a cross-functional team, managing prioritization, execution, & delivery against that roadmap
- Define key business & performance metrics to define success, monitoring them to ensure high quality and strong performance of your product area
- Drive an iterative product development process, gathering feedback & performance results to constantly improve and push the product forward
- Manage communications internally to keep internal stakeholders across all levels of seniority updated on milestone status, feature releases, & key launches.
- Analyze data to provide actionable insights for your product area
- Work closely with UI & UX teams to research & understand customer needs & the market landscape
- Strong technical understanding of CMS & Publishing workflows as well as development of media sites
- Proven track record of delivering a product from conception to execution while managing cross-functional teams of stakeholders.
- Strong communications skills, including ability to communicate across functional teams, manage expectations across stakeholders and present clearly to executives.
- Strong analytical background and ability to leverage data to drive informed product decisions
- Deep understanding of the digital media industry and associated technologies
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top