The Senior Designer/Animator will design and animate motion graphics for the NFL Networks' television broadcasts. This artist will play a pivotal role in creating elements for the network's live shows. This position will work directly with the Graphics Department Art Director and show Producers. Travel is required.
Essential Duties Include:
- Design and animate show elements
- Create 2D and/or 3D content
- Possess strong tracking capabilities
- Composition of live motion graphic elements
- Responsibilities & Required Software Skills:
- Capable of working within the guidelines of an existing graphics package to maintain consistency and quality
- Knowledge of 2D & 3D design is imperative.
- Advanced knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop, SynthEyes and Cinema 4d.
- Solid understanding of the production process
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Must be flexible, deadline driven and able to confidently deliver graphics with complete accuracy
- Must adhere to existing workflow and file structure
- Willingness to travel within the United States
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top