Seasonal Video Post-Production Coordinator
SHIFT: 10:30am -- 6:30pm, Monday-Friday
START DATE: Monday July 10, 2017
END DATE: Friday February 16, 2018
- Bachelor's degree in Communications or demonstrated equivalent work-related experience in field of television or film.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a post-production or videotape facility preferable.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Knowledge of television post-production and Network television processes, videotape formats and general technical specifications.
- Ability to manage changes in a busy environment to find "win-win" solutions to help producers meet tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of PC and MAC based computer systems.
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook software experience.
- Working knowledge of ScheduALL preferred.
JOB DESCRIPTION / SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Use ScheduALL to initiate and process work orders for video post facility rooms and resources (Final Cut, Grading/Telecine, Digital Delivery, editors/staff, etc.).
Learn and work with various database programs (i.e. POGA, our library system) to use as a tool for administrative and clerical duties.
Interact with various departments, including, but not limited to: Production Management, Custom Media, Media Management, Videotape Library, Duplication, technical staff and freelancers.
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top