Seasonal Video Post-Production Coordinator
SHIFT: 10:30am -- 6:30pm, Monday-Friday
START DATE: Monday July 10, 2017
END DATE: Friday February 16, 2018
- Bachelor's degree in Communications or demonstrated equivalent work-related experience in field of television or film.
- Minimum of 2 years' experience in a post-production or videotape facility preferable.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills, both verbal and written.
- Attention to detail is a must.
- Knowledge of television post-production and Network television processes, videotape formats and general technical specifications.
- Ability to manage changes in a busy environment to find "win-win" solutions to help producers meet tight deadlines.
- Working knowledge of PC and MAC based computer systems.
- Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook software experience.
- Working knowledge of ScheduALL preferred.
JOB DESCRIPTION / SUMMARY OF DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Use ScheduALL to initiate and process work orders for video post facility rooms and resources (Final Cut, Grading/Telecine, Digital Delivery, editors/staff, etc.).
Learn and work with various database programs (i.e. POGA, our library system) to use as a tool for administrative and clerical duties.
Interact with various departments, including, but not limited to: Production Management, Custom Media, Media Management, Videotape Library, Duplication, technical staff and freelancers.
Back to top