Seasonal Travel Coordinator
The Seasonal Travel Coordinator will assist with all aspects of NFL Media Remote Event travel including but not limited to: hotel contracts, hotel reservations and group blocks, airline flights, and ground transportation. Remote Events may include regular season games, college Bowl games, Pro Bowl, Super Bowl, Combine, Draft, Hall of Fame, as well as League meetings and pre-planning survey visits. This position will work closely with American Express, NFL employees, freelance employees, and vendors. This is a temporary, full-time assignment for approximately seven months.
- Serves as travel contact between remote production crew and in-house travel department to coordinate all travel needs for remote event personnel
- Assists in day-to-day processing and tracking of remote event travel logistics
- Ensures all travel is in line with the most-current NFL travel and expense policy
- Communicates with Production Management to ensure travel information is current and accurate
- Liaises with Production Management and Legal to finalize hotel contracts
- Manages hotel room blocks, communicate with hotel contacts, and ensures updates are timely
- Assists with tracking travel costs for Production Management
- Assists in maintenance and organization of internal travel documentation
- Prepares and distributes detailed travel itineraries for remote event travelers
- Additional duties as assigned
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top