Seasonal Project Coordinator
The Seasonal Project Coordinator is a 6 or 7-month position to assist the Project Managers. This includes being an available resource to help with day to day operations of the department. The Project Coordinator will handle smaller projects, assist with actualizing and handle other admin functions as needed, and this position is office-based in Mount Laurel, NJ.
- Work on smaller projects and communicate to all relevant departments in regards-to budgeting, production, post production.
- Manage assigned projects through to final billing
- Keep detailed records of assigned projects
- Assist Project Managers with staying current with actualizing
- Process paperwork and assist in the creation of a wrap binder
- Be a resource to Project Managers on a day to day basis for any help required
- Make sure paper work and reports are filed and or disseminated to the appropriate PMs
Required Education and Experience:
- College Degree-BA or BS in a Media related program
- 3-5 years of Production and Post Production experience
- Experience with budgeting and planning/scheduling and managing of projects
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office programs, especially Excel.
- Client handling experience
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Not required for position, but nice to have (e.g. graduate or MBA degree, language proficiency)
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics:
The candidate should be a self-starter with strong communication skills. The candidate should also be able to keep all relevant parties informed on the status of their project or tasks daily. The Seasonal Project Coordinator will need to demonstrate exemplary organization skills and maintain meticulous records of all their projects and assist the Project Managers with their records. The ability to multi-task and take direction is key to the success of this role.
- Responsible for overseeing and tracking the projects assigned to.
- Indicate if there are any uncommon physical demands required of the role (e.g. standing for long periods of time, heavy lifting).
- There will be no travel required
Expected Hours of Work:
- 40 Hours week for 6 or 7 months
Back to top