Seasonal Media Specialist
NFL Films in Mt Laurel, New Jersey is seeking a talented individual with video file acquiring, converting, and cataloging skills in a fast-paced broadcast and filmmaking collaborative environment. The term of employment would stretch from August 2017 to February 2018.
The ideal candidate will have first-hand experience transcoding various digital file codecs to house standards for use in our online and offline post-productions. Candidate must also possess a working knowledge of file-based systems for delivery and transfer and exhibit operational abilities in a SAN and Avid ISIS shared network environment.
- Candidate must have strong computer skills on both Mac and PC systems specializing in a very wide variety of digital high-definition multimedia files.
- Flexibility while handling and prioritizing many unique projects daily.
- Experience with digital media file types such as H.264, Apple Quicktime and ProRes 422, MPEG, etc., including working knowledge of frame rates, bit rates, and aspect ratios.
Working knowledge of CatDV, Avid Media Composer, and Adobe Premiere or Final Cut Pro in a networked environment is required.
- Working knowledge of Telestream's Episode Engine or other similar transcoding and encoding software engine is preferred.
- Experience with Avid ISIS and Interplay workflows is preferred.
- Experience with flatbed photo scanners and Adobe Photoshop.
- Professional communication skills while working in a team-based environment serving a wide client base of producers and project managers -- but able to work independently when required.
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top