Seasonal Club Digital Strategy Coordinator
The National Football League's Club Media Group is looking for a Club Digital Strategy Coordinator who is able to assist with daily reporting, strategic planning, and ad-hoc analysis. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated and deadline-oriented with excellent organizational skills and proficiency in PowerPoint and Excel. This is a seasonal position.
- Work with the Manager, Club Media Strategy and Manager, Club Growth Strategy on various data-driven projects including regular club digital performance analysis, international growth performance, cross-departmental content audits, and club digital media staffing research.
- Turn data into visually appealing one-sheeters and story driven presentations when needed.
- Assist in ideation and opportunity identification to move club and league digital growth initiatives forward.
- Monitor key trends across all digital outlets and provide strategic takeaways based on those findings
- Analyze top performing content across all sports and media outlets to help provide a strategic and unique content approach for all 32 teams
- Undertake content audit and analysis to inform clubs of content to be leveraged for new fan bases (International, Hispanic, Youth, Casual Fans).
- Work with interested clubs to develop and solidify International growth approach and content plan framework.
- Support club digital international logistics such as submitting social copy translation requests, setting up new slack channels with NFL international offices, and ensuring all individual club follow ups have been completed.
- Assist in various scheduled and ad-hoc club digital research projects including survey writing, data processing, analysis, QA, and presentation development.
- Attend cross-departmental meetings and scribe details for internal team distribution.
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top