Production Manager, Studio Production & Operations
The Production Manager is responsible for management of the studio production related planning, logistics, budgets as well the oversight and execution of all production management plans for the NFL Media division. The Production Manager will work in a collaborative fashion with members of NFL Media Production and Programming staff as well as cross-department members (e.g. -- Production, Operations, Finance, Human Resources, etc.) to ensure strategic planning and decision-making regarding budgetary and operational execution.
- A member of the team in strategic planning for all studio related productions to include budget development, staffing, and oversight of logistics as it relates to studio productions.
- Manage, monitor, and track the daily budgetary oversight for all show components including staffing, design plans, and all logistical operations. Along with assuring proper daily communication between the Studio Crew and the Production Management department.
- Continually work with various departments (NFL Media Production, Production Administration, HR, Accounts Payable, Finance, etc.) to ensure all NFL Media policy changes are properly communicated and executed to all Studio employees.
- Ensure accurate maintenance, reporting and forecasting of assigned production's studio and remote related budgetary status, results and statements on a quarterly basis.
- Identifying to senior team, areas for budget risks and opportunities.
- Fostering the collaboration with the other internal departments and external entities to maximize efficiencies (e.g. - Digital, Operations, etc.).
- Collaboration with other department leaders to execute programming and production creative efforts for all productions.
- Assist with logistical & budgetary development, analysis and execution for new production initiatives and ideas.
- Oversee Production Coordinators assigned to your shows, ensuring all production needs are met.
- Work is reviewed based on a consistent reporting schedule as well as relatively long-term perspective and against the Production Management Department's function and goals.
- Remote Productions as assigned
- Flexible hours, early mornings, late nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top