Producer, On-Air Promotions/Marketing
- Supervise the top to bottom process of Producing on-air spots and presentations
- Production of new promos airing across NFL Media
- Team-oriented work ethic, to collaborate with on-air promo staff to produce assigned work.
- Must be able to handle critical deadlines and short turnarounds in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to interact collaboratively and take direction from in a 1-on-1 environment, as well as work independently.
- Quality-control checks of final work.
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top