Platform Optimization Coordinator
The NFL Club Media Group works closely with the 32 clubs on all aspects of their digital, mobile and social properties, helping them achieve their business goals on a daily basis. The Platform Optimization Coordinator will assist the Platform Optimization team with the management of all Club platforms and technical vendors, including feature & functionality audits, tracking and organization of Club-reported technical requests, confirmation of feature implementation across digital & mobile properties, Quality Assurance testing, and various other daily tasks.
Assist Platform Optimization team with:
- Performing detailed feature & functionality audits across NFL desktop and mobile platforms, as well as leading sports, entertainment and news properties.
- Organizing and prioritizing technical issues reported by club contacts.
- Managing workflows and facilitating communication between Club Media Group departments regarding technical projects.
- Performing Quality Assurance testing on individual Club properties during club-specific and platform-wide product releases.
- Developing comprehensive Content Management System training documents.
- Following up with technical vendors on key deliverables.
- Documenting key decision points, milestones and deliverables during internal meetings
- Various technical and organizational tasks associated with build of new Club
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top