This position will assist staff attorneys with administrative tasks as well as certain tasks related to the NFL Compliance function. This position will also:
- Overall support to the Compliance function, including planning, communications and records management
- Support League policy management, including drafting, distribution, and version control
- Assist in compliance and other training -- PowerPoint preparation, tracking and other support
- Conduct legal research; assist in report writing
- Compile and organize statistical reports
- Any other duties assigned to employee.
This position is designed to be a 2-year assignment.
- A strong ability to multi-task and excellent attention to detail
- Must have exceptional initiative, judgment, and organizational skills
- Ability to work on projects requiring a high level of discretion and confidentiality
- Excellent oral and written communication abilities
- Experience in prioritizing projects and tasks
- Familiarity with LexisNexis and other computer-based research tools a plus
- Computer proficient in Microsoft Office XP
- Overtime, when necessary
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top