Overnight Scheduling Operations Coordinator
The Overnight Scheduling Operations Coordinator ensures all production facility requests are met, schedules facilities and personnel, and arranges for professional training and training on new equipment, adjusts daily schedules of personnel and equipment to meet daily post production editing needs. The end result is to schedule each job with the best available time and personnel, and make sure each job goes smoothly and on budget. This position supports the overnight shift.
- Work closely with Production Management to hire per diem / freelance positions
- Write work orders for each job and generally determine what each job requires.
- Generate reports to support facility requirements and usage, in addition to communicating with production management.
- Adjust staffing schedules to meet the changing demands of Operations and program schedules.
- Reconciles daily, scheduling data for complete departmental records
- Follow-up on schedule changes, facility and personnel scheduling with departmental management
- Work in a high pace working environment that's subject to multiple schedule changes that requires immediate attention to accuracy
- 2-3 years of experience with Scheduling system - ScheduAll
- Effective oral and written communication skills
- Very high-level of accuracy
- Detail orientated and works well under pressure
- Adaptable to multiple changes
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top