Organizational Development Consultant
The NFL currently has a 6 month contract assignment for an OD Consultant to lead the development of a career pathing framework.
- Partner with Compensation and Organizational Development to establish standard job level classifications and standard career pathing framework.
- Consult with management across the organization to establish career paths for various functional areas.
- Develop all career pathing documentation, training and support materials.
- Assist in the communication and implementation of career-pathing to employees in various functions throughout the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree in OD or related discipline; Master’s degree preferred
- Previous experience creating and maintaining job classification guidelines
- Previous experience developing and implementing career paths in a complex organization
- Proven experience in project management
- Proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Previous experience writing and developing instructional materials, e.g. curriculum design or instructional design
- Willing and able to travel as job demands
Other Key Attributes / Characteristics:
- Excellent collaboration skills with ability to build productive relationships
- Results oriented and able to organize and independently manage projects
- Demonstrated analytical and strategic thinking skills to plan and manage project and ensure it is delivered on time and within budget
- Ability to analyze and utilize data in program design
- Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Ability to effectively facilitate meetings
Back to top