NFL Media Segment Producer
The NFL Media office is looking for a skilled Segment Producer to creatively produce live to air segments. This role will be responsible for coordinating and producing a wide range of content for various NFL Network shows.
- Tape produce remote events and studio show coverage/oversee production in "tape room"
- Engage with graphics department for development of specialty concepts
- Work with hosts and analysts on segment and element development
- Produce high quality analysis tapes
- Assign and give creative and editorial notes for high end element production
- Work with Show Producer, Sr. Producer and Coordinating Producer to develop show content and oversee Associate Producers and Production Assistants on show staff
- Supervise long-form highlight production
- Prepare video and graphics for event coverage
- Train Production Assistants and Associate Producers in highlight production, graphics production and in edit bays
- Set Produce both in studio and on remote productions
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top