Media Admin, Seasonal Avid Interplay Media Specialist
Reporting to the Media Admin Manager, the Seasonal Interplay Media Specialist is responsible for creating and organizing avid projects along with ingesting media into the Avid Interplay environment.
- Professional experience with Avid Media Composer
- Prior work in a media management/ assistant editor role
- Experience with transcoding media files to multiple codec standards
- Understanding of frame rate and aspect ratios in regards to film workflows
- Organized and punctual with the ability to follow detailed instructions
- Exposure to multiple camera formats
- Past experience in a technical support role
Avid Media Composer, Adobe Creative Suite, Microsoft Office, Final Cut Pro
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top