Manager, Scheduling Operations
The Manager of Scheduling Operations works closely with NFL Media Operations and Production Management to ensure all facility and production schedules are accurate. The Manager works closely with the team of Scheduling Coordinators to ensure all proper personnel are in place and every production has sufficient support.
- Manage the Scheduling team, ensuring facility and all productions are staffed properly.
- Work closely with the Operations team on facility logistics and needs.
- Work closely with the Production Management team to ensure all productions have proper crew.
- Work with the Scheduling team to ensure all crew has proper training and are prepared for shifts.
- Work closely with Production Management and Media Administration to analyze actual crew costs against the schedule.
- Follow up on daily schedule changes.
- Experience with putting together a remote production crew
- Ability to think creatively and guide team when schedule conflicts arise.
- Implement processes and workflows to best communicate facility and crew schedules.
- Ability to work in fast paced environment and react to changes and requests in a calm and thoughtful manger.
- Positive attitude and excellent customer services skills.
- Detail oriented and works well under pressure.
- Bachelor’s degree preferred in communications or communications area
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the role of Scheduling Manager in a related field.
- Strong background in television studio and remote crewing and personnel hiring required
- Ability to handle multiple projects in a fast paced environment
- Excellent organization and communication skills, strong time management ability.
- Proficient in MS office products such as: Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint
Back to top