Manager, Production Administration
The Manager, Production Administration is responsible for consolidating the production budget as well performing various analysis to support production decisions for all aspects of the NFL Media division. The Manager will work in a collaborative fashion with the members of NFL Media Production and Media Administration to ensure strategic planning and decision making regarding budgetary and operational execution.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Oversee, track and reconcile production budgets with Production Management.
- Work in a collaborative fashion with the members of NFL Media Production and Programming staff as well as cross-department members (Digital, Operations, Finance, and Human Resources) to improve and implement appropriate processes and procedures and ensure accurate financial projections regarding budget creation and forecasting, personnel needs and guidelines (payroll, etc.), logistics, etc.
- Work with scheduling department and production management to ensure resource allocations across show budgets are properly tracked and captured.
- Prepare monthly actuals versus budget / forecasts variance analysis and create month-end operational reports and highlights
- Reconcile production budget actuals to financial system of record and ensure year-to-date figures are accurately reported
- Perform ad hoc programming analysis in conjunction with annual budget and quarterly forecasts submissions
- Assist in developing ad hoc budgetary models to analysis and support greenlight efforts for new production ideas.
- In depth knowledge of live-production filming process
- Strong understanding of scheduling and budgeting processes
- Strong communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to multi-task meeting all deadlines and grasping new concepts quickly
Back to top