Manager, NFL Media Content Integration
NFL Media, encompassing NFL Digital Media, NFL Network, and NFL Films has merged their Broadcast and Digital content businesses to become one fully unified Media Group. We are seeking a Manager of Content Integration at the NFL Media offices in Culver City, CA. This position will play an important role in the realignment of creative, editorial and promotional content distribution and communication as the Media Group continues its rapid growth, vastly increasing it’s reach and volume of original content production cross-platform and League wide. Daily responsibilities will center around managing projects that drive fully maximized multi-platform content visibility.
- Collaborate daily with internal partners at all levels from entry level to senior executives in every part of the NFL Media Group. This includes: NFL Network News & Info Production Teams, Original Content Group, Features Team, Programming, Digital Platforms, Club Sites, Social Media, On-Air Promos, PR, Ad Sales, Marketing and NFL Films.
- Gain a strong understanding of NFL Media editorial content priorities, promotional initiatives, creative and business team priorities including their overall strategy, audience and goals.
- Work with all content generators, across all platforms, to aggregate and prioritize editorial content and promotional planning information on a daily basis.
- Create and distribute informational documents regarding content placement strategy and prioritization as determined by the Senior executives and other key stakeholders.
- Provide streamlined internal communication for NFL Network in-show and Digital platform content sharing, including promotional roll-outs of original series premieres, feature content series, and other initiatives.
- Work in partnership with the On-Air Promotional team to organize and communicate available promotional assets and support aligned messaging across all platforms. Write in-show Host copy as needed.
- Create user friendly information documents as key centerpiece references for newly structured communication processes. This includes informational one-sheets, Power Points, Excel spreadsheets and other presentation materials.
Manage and update weekly grids.
- Manage multiple projects at once, track and report various NFL Media group executions of Content, Promotional, Programming and League initiatives
- Participate in calls and meetings where cross-platform content sharing is discussed and developed
- Following meetings, create and distribute key notes with action items and the discussed execution plans. Track progress and provide status updates with clarity and transparency to all relevant team members and across various departments and divisions.
- Minimum 3-5+ years of professional experience working in a content studio or network environment
- TV, Entertainment, Media, or Sports industry experience required
- Understanding of multi-media creative and the phases of television and digital production
- Promotional, Marketing or Programming experience preferred in an entertainment industry or television environment
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strategic and creative thinker
- Aptitude for proactive planning and solid project and time management
- Resourceful problem solver, ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines simultaneously
- Highly responsible, self-starter able to remain focused and thrive in an energetic, fast paced environment
- Ability to summarize information for presentations to executives
- Excellent communication skills, excels with clear and concise verbal and written formats
- Ability to manage cross-functional projects and relationships; thrives in a creative, team-oriented culture
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Knowledge of the NFL is required
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top