Manager, Human Resources
The incumbent will work independently and in conjunction with the VP, Human Resources NFL Media and the HR team in Culver City, CA, acting in the capacity of a business partner to assigned client group (NFL Network), responsible for meeting the day-to-day HR needs as well as partnering for the long-term vision of the organization.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for overseeing HR client coverage team for NFL Network including large contingent workforce
- Coach managers and employees on performance management, career counseling, corrective action process and employee relations issues, including legal and regulatory compliance issues.
- Champion NFL Diversity initiatives for the group, and help execute employee engagement initiatives.
- Conduct investigations of employee relations issues and make recommendations for action.
- Assist with the recruiting efforts from screening, interviewing and compensation recommendation.
- Responsible for linking the business and Human Resources strategies to ensure the growth of the organization.
- Ensure proper training of managers and in interviewing, hiring, terminations, promotions, performance review, safety, and sexual harassment
- Administer salary administration and bonus program to ensure compliance and equity within organization and competitive industry rates
- Provide strategic and tactical human resources support to Human Resources Coordinators and business units, when needed
- Use data analytics to initiate and drive strategic decisions in support of critical business initiatives, Human Resources management planning, and overall company growth. Create standard and ad hoc reports.
- Performs related duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or related field required
- MBA, MA in Labor/Industrial relations, or Organizational Psychology preferred
- A minimum of 5-7 years’ experience in Human Resources within multiple disciplines of HR (employee relations, organizational development, compensation, HRIS and strategic planning). Experience in media industry a plus
- Must have working knowledge of CA employment law, recruitment, selection and retention initiatives, EEO, EEOC, benefits administration, labor relations, affirmative action, etc.
- Strong understanding and experience managing employment issues
- Strong business acumen; ability to translate business strategy and corporate objectives into the right HR programs and practices
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Able to work collaboratively and independently with minimal supervision
- Able to handle highly confidential information
- PHR/SPHR preferred
Back to top