Manager, Ad Operations
The Ad Operations Manager supports the execution of new and improved ad product and technology initiatives across club display, video, and mobile advertising. Reporting to the Director of Client Services, this person will lead cross team collaboration, communicate ad server and technology specifications, manage the ad operations for all 32 NFL Clubs, collaborate on ad products and identify emerging trends in the digital advertising landscape.
- Work as day to day liaison between clubs, ad operations, vendors and Product to build consensus and meet projected deadlines regarding ad technology initiatives
- Spec out innovative technology, make recommendation and decision on best options
- Work with vendors to consistently evolve existing products and services
- Oversee Ad Operations management and process for all NFL Clubs
- Manage ad product testing, troubleshooting and QA process
- Audit current ad infrastructure and identify new partner opportunities to maintain and/or increase functionality, efficiency, and stability of ad delivery while maximizing revenue
- Develop and coordinate realistic project estimates, plans and/or metrics
- Strategize on ideation and execution of new ad products
- Collaborate with content team and developers on implementation of new features, efficiencies and optimization of content offerings
- Assist internal Account Management and Ad Operations teams with developing and communicating best practices around new ad products and technology platforms
- Be the go to expert within the team and across departments for all ad technology projects and ad product implementations
- Troubleshoot and address concerns, bugs, reporting anomalies, etc.
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top