Live Content Correspondent
The NFL is launching a new Live Content Correspondent (LCC) program where creative and innovative photographers will be placed at select stadiums around the league to capture social media content. This role requires a candidate who has an understanding of football and how to best show off the game day experience from behind a lens to display on NFL and club social media channels.
The main activities of this position will be to cover all home games (pre-game, in-game, post-game activities) and occasional NFL events. This person will capture the social content (photos, videos, interviews, etc.) requested by both competing teams and the league to be routed in real-time to the NFL and its club contacts.
This is a part-time, seasonal position that will report to the NFL social team in New York and work closely with the local club social media team. Please submit your resume, cover letter and a portfolio and/or Instagram account showing off any previous sports photography or videography you've done in the past.
- Capture social content (photos, videos, interviews) and home games and various events throughout the 2017 NFL season.
- Communicate with the assigned supervisors throughout the week to receive instructions, shot sheet and other key information.
- Fulfill weekly content requests that come in from various NFL stakeholders.
- Share content quickly and efficiently during live events and games.
- Experience with photography and DSLR cameras
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Understanding of what content works best on specific social media channels
- Strong communication skills
- Flexible work schedule. Availability on Sundays and select primetime games is required.
- Proven ability to produce under aggressive time constraints
- BA/BS is required
- Passionate sports-fan, knowledgeable about football
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top