NFL Media is currently looking for an Editor/Preditor to work on our various studio shows. Must have 3+ years previous experience working in a live broadcast post production environment and be willing to work flexible schedules including overnights weekends and holidays. Candidate needs to possess a strong work ethic, positive workplace approach, work well with others and adapt in a quickly changing production environment.
- Packaging various content for live studio shows using Adobe Premiere Pro and After Effects.
- Adhere to all facility SOPs and existing workflows to execute numerous daily tasks.
- Handle critical deadlines and short turnarounds in a fast-paced live broadcast environment
- Interact collaboratively and take direction from Producers and Production Assistants in a 1 on 1 environment, as well as working independently.
- Create and export graphics in After Effects utilizing prebuilt templates.
- Troubleshoot technical issues in the facility and solve them in a time-critical manner.
- Demonstrated experience with current post production and graphics software, including Adobe Premiere CC 2015, After Effects and DaVinci Resolve.
- Extensive knowledge of the NFL and College football. This position requires an in-depth knowledge of the NFL including team rosters and league activity. The ability to know the current rosters in the NFL and to be able to spell player's names accurately is a crucial skill in order to succeed in this role.
- Possess excellent communications skills that allow for highly productive workflows between the editorial and production departments.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills, ability to work under deadlines, ability to complete projects in a multi-tasking environment.
- This position is focused on weekend hours and holidays, so the candidate must have a flexible schedule and be able to work weekends, holidays and off-hour shifts when needed.
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top