The Junior Designer/Animator will help design and animate motion graphics for the NFL Networks’ television broadcasts. This artist will assist in creating and delivering elements for the network’s live shows. This position will work directly with the Graphics Department Art Director and show Producers.
Essential Duties Include:
- Design & Animate show elements
- Create 2D & occasional 3D content (as directed)
- Composition of live motion graphic elements
Responsibilities & Required Software Skills:
- Capable of working within the guidelines of an existing graphics package to maintain consistency and quality
- Knowledge of 2D & some 3D design
- Working knowledge of After Effects, Photoshop and some Cinema 4D.
- Solid understanding of the production process
- Excellent organizational skills
- Must be flexible, deadline driven and able to confidently deliver graphics with complete accuracy
- Must adhere to existing workflow and file structure
- College Graduate or comparable experience in broadcast television.
- Candidate must have 1-3 years of experience working in broadcast graphics production
- Fundamental understanding of time management techniques as they relate to Graphic Production
- Ability to work nights, holidays and weekends as required during certain times of the year
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work in a team environment as well as independently is a huge plus.
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top