Integrated Sales Coordinator - Digital
Seeking an integrated sales coordinator to support media sales operations across NFL Digital Media properties while also supporting the development and execution of media sales specific sponsorships. This position will support the execution of sold content sponsorships as well as support the development of new multi-platform sponsorship opportunities across NFL Digital Media properties.
- Facilitate the development of sales comps and develop creative materials for client pitches, recap decks, upfront presentations, etc.
- Analyze, develop, and present market research and advertising proposals to support client activities and products. Works with various marketing and sales personnel to acquire data and materials needed for presentations.
- Create and disseminate reporting needs, as requested (e.g. voting results, links to content when published, screen shots to capture rich media executions, etc.)
- Work cross-functionally within the organization using established processes to execute multi-platform digital sales deals
- Own the implementation of approved client creative; build and activate article sponsorships, video channel integrations, etc., via internal tools and consoles
- Maintain a database of sponsorable product and content platform opportunities, including tracking the status of working and sold platforms.
- Collaborate and communicate frequently with the NFL Media content teams to ensure that the content programming calendar is fulfilling obligations related to sponsored material/platforms
- Interface with Media Sales, Marketing, and other internal teams to ensure campaign implementation and delivery
- Interface with clients or client agencies as needed regarding asset delivery, timelines, and creative reviews to ensure campaign implementation and delivery
- Troubleshoot and resolve all internal and external issues associated with ad campaigns, rich media executions, etc...
- Coordinate with NFL ad serving vendor in the set-up, development and execution of changes related to site advertising footprints across digital, social and mobile platforms
- Ongoing learning of DoubleClick/DART/DFP functionality and enhancements (digital and mobile), as well as other ad servers, technologies, IAB standards, etc.
- Serve as an expert on new trends in the digital advertising and sponsorship space, including across mobile and social media
- Coordinate with Director, Integrated Sales on the planning and orchestration of quarterly meetings to development of new sponsorable content ideas.
See Inside the Office of NFL
Founded in 1920, the NFL’s mission is to showcase the League and its teams, uphold and preserve the integrity of the game of football, and reach the broadest possible audience of fans. The highest level of professional football in the U.S.—and the official source for everything football—the NFL seeks to define the football lifestyle and create the ultimate game experience for its fans.
Back to top